Nowadays, digitalization has been actively applied across industries and functional areas. Corporations have installed digital technologies and many business processes are already automated. Still, there is more potential to be captured.
As Gardner is saysing: digitalization is 20% about technology, 10% about processes and 70% about people! Despite we all enjoy digitalization on our smart phones or in our intelligent homes, there are still some concerns and resistence present at workplace. Or, maybe you just ran out on ideas for your digital operation. In both cases, our class allow teams to explore what digitalization has to offer and turn it into concrete concepts for your own operation.
Digitalization is not only about productivity gains and replacing humans by machines. It can also remarkably leverage customer experience, bring more value and new revenues. In the course we also explore new interesting roles, which are not always as technical as some might think. As a matter of fact, there is still a space for us humans in the digital age. After outsourcing our repetitive lengthy work to the computer, we can finally focus on our internal or external customers and truly delight them. Furthermore, artificial intelligence can enhance customer experience and delight even more.
So, why not to take your Digital Transformation to the next level. Our workshop-like sessions with many examples of applications in business settings offer a joint exploration for every team. Best, when you take your IT counterparts right with you.
Why to Participate:
- Explore what has process digitalization to offer
- Learn what all the digital buzz words and abbreviations really mean, incl. Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, hyper automation and many more
- Get inspired how your organisation can leverage its digital capabilities, and what valuable experience and benefits it can provide to you, your customers and your company
- Discuss key success factors for Digital Transformations
- Identify diverse potential areas for your digital transformation strategy
- Discover where operational excellence can help you strengthen your digitalization effort
- Have fun while exploring the amazing digital world
Discover And Align As a Team
What Digitalization Has to Offer In Your Organization
- What have Digital Transformations to offer?
- Digital buzzwords: What do all the abbreviations and terms really mean?
- Examples from the praxis: How can digital technologies be applied in real business settings?
- Successful Implementation: What to watch for to deliver lasting business results through Digital Transformations?
Six hours, e.g. as three two-hour virtual workshops or one day in-person class
The sessions are offered in the following languages:
- An interactive virtual or face-to-face workshop with many concrete examples on how digitalization can be implemented in praxes
- We do NOT focus on technical aspects and do not promote any technology providers
- Our aim is to visualize and explore application in the area of digitalization in the real business settings
- Optional: The course can be tailored to your operation, such as to Human Resources, Supply Chain, Finance, etc., rather than covering examples applicable across industries and functions
- Anyone interested to explore what digital operations have to offer, incl.
- Team Leaders
- Department Heads
- Operational Excellence Leaders and their Teams
- Process Owners and Process Architects
- Program and Project Managers
- Transformation Leaders
- Strategy professionals
- Company Owners
“There is no alternative to digital transformation. Visionary companies will carve out new strategic options for themselves — those that don’t adapt, will fail.”
— Jeff Bezos, Amazon
DIGITALIZATION workshop Dedicated to Your Team(s)
Successful Digital Transformations require contribution from professionals of various backgrounds, regions and generations. An interactive engagement with a non-threatening opportunity to learn increases buy-in and inspires for more implementation. From this reason, it is very valuable to discover what digital operations have to offer as a team. It allows teams to relate the variety of applications to the own workplace. For those circumstances, we offer dedicated sessions for organisations. It is your choice if you do so virtually or in a traditional face-to-face class at your side.
Get in touch with us to explore the Digital Operation course for your team(s) today.
Virtual Public Courses On DIGITALIZATION - Connect from Anywhere
Do you prefer to explore the virtual workshop on your own or with a couple of your colleagues? Then, join our public virtual session, and meet virtually other professionals with similar interests.
The Digital Process exploration package consists of three virtual workshops. Each session takes two hours. Participants will receive a link to join a virtual meeting via MS Teams.