Lean Six Sigma Education
Train The Trainer
Why a Train the Trainer class? The capability to teach is not only a domain for schools and universities. Also as adults we learn, and are expected to adopt the learnings in our daily jobs. This is not always easy! Presently, there are still hours spent in training with no or very limited impact in the workplace.
So, how to help learners to gain and master new skills? After all, they need to transfer the learning from a classroom to their work.
Our Train-the-Trainer course teaches various techniques to make learning effective and fun.
Why to participate
- Make learning easier for your learners, customers and other key stakeholders
- Enable adopting new policies, procedures, processes, methods, tools and alike quicker at workplace
- Develop and deliver effective learning sessions
- Translate learnings into daily work in a user-friendly and easy-to-use ways
- Enhance your skills as trainer and educator
- Make learning fun
- Recognize various learning methods
- Be aware of different learning style
- Understand how people learn
- Make learning an active and lasting experience
- Script an effective learning session
- Plan media usage
- Create fabulous flip charts
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
— Benjamin Franklin
- 2 days
We offer the course in the following languages:
- Internal trainers and other professionals who train others
- Black Belts and Master Black Belts who train and coach others in Lean Six Sigma
- Teachers, professors and lecturers at universities and other learning institutions
- Training developers
- Human Resources professionals
- Anyone interested in effective teaching and learning
- Some experience as a trainer or educator
- We recommend to bring a piece of training or an educational program with you to the course. Provided that, you apply the learnings from the class right away on your work topics.
Learn from an experienced trainer and life-time learner, who has been teaching and coaching Lean Six Sigma around the world for nearly two decades.
The course facilitator is Iveta Grüttner.
Iveta has been leading business transformations and programs almost 20 years now. She consulted global corporations across industries, functional organisations and continents. As a coach, she mentored more than 200 transactional and strategic projects. Furthermore, Iveta trained over 600 professionals in Lean Six Sigma. She is a certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean Sensei (Coach).
Since 2018 Iveta leads the Business Excellence Academy.
Do you prefer an in-house learning focused on your work environment? In that case, we come to your site, and tune the course to your business needs and schedule.
In order to find out more about an in-house course at your desired location, please get in touch with us!
individual one-to-one courses:
Would you like to have the course just for you? So, you can work on your topics together with an experienced trainer in the class?
Then; ask for our individual one-to-one Train-the-Trainer session.
This course is part of the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt education program. Additionally, the class is one of the requirements for the Master Black Belt certification.