Practical Strategy Workshops
Into Concrete Actions
Defining a winning strategy is hard; yet to execute it successfully is even harder.
Do you need to bring more of your strategic initiatives to a successful end?
Do you wish to have your leadership team and everyone in your organisation to stand fully behind your organisational strategy, and to contribute to the strategy execution every single day?
Then; our Strategy Workshops is here for you!
Why A Strategy Workshop?
- Deliver results which matter
- Define an inspiring vision and a winning strategy jointly as a leadership team
- Align entire organization towards a clear common strategic ambition
- Specify concrete strategic initiatives and commit to them
- Turn the strategy into a reality soon
- Concentrate on your strategic journey while using an external facilitator
- Have fun
“Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.”
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Every organisation is unique.
Therefore, we work with our clients
to tailor workshops to their specific needs and ambitions.
- Build upon your strategic work done already, incl. available research, studies and analyses
- Create an inspiring vision for your organization
- Set clear measurable strategic objectives
- Define a winning strategy
- Align your organisational strategy within your corporation
- Define concrete strategic actions
- Architect the change you want to see
- Specify the desired and undesired behaviours to succeed
- Enable your teams to turn the strategy into a reality
“Vision without action is a daydream. Action with without vision is a nightmare.”
a Japanese proverb
- Head of a particular organization (CxO, VPs, Directors, Head of Division, Business Unit, Department, etc.)
- Entire leadership team of the particular organization in scope
- Last organizational strategy
- Corporate vision, strategy and values
- Strategy of your Business Unit, division, site or other relevant organization you belong to or interact with
- Executive interviews
- Customer studies, mystery shopping and other voice of customer activities
- Feedback from sales, marketing, customer service or others who are close to your customers
- Market research and analyses
- Competitor analyses
- Employee surveys
- Feedback from your key business partners
- Performance analyses
- Maturity assessments
- and more
- Anyone who can share important insights to your organizational strategy
As every organisation is unique,
we work with our clients
to tailor workshops to their specific needs.
Iveta Grüttner is an experienced facilitator and certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean Sensei (Coach).
She has been leading various business excellence transformations, programs and projects across different industries, functions and organisations in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, in the USA and in New Zealand over the last 20 years. Driving behaviour changes for leading global corporations across hierarchies, and functional and organisational boundaries, she is extremely proud of what the teams, she had the opportunity to work with, achieved.
Since early 2018 Iveta leads the Business Excellence Academy.
- At your site, or another suitable location
- We recommend a location where your leadership team will not be much disturbed
Generally; 1 to 3 days
The actual workshop duration depends on the scope of the workshop, available time of its participants and the extend of studies being reviewed in the workshop.
The workshop can be given in the following languages:
Business excellence academy:
We bring to the table practical hands-on methods and approaches. Together with our clients, we grow, innovate and improve their businesses and competencies. As a result, our clients deliver greater value to customers, company owners, employees and other key stakeholders.