Lean Six Sigma Education
Yellow Belt Training
Meanwhile, many organisations regardless of their size, type or sector have been practicing Lean Six Sigma since decades. For some enterprises it became a competitive advantage, for other a necessity to stay in business. After all, organisations nowadays cannot afford to stay still. Ideally, improvements are on daily agenda of everyone: from executive board and senior leaders, through the management ranks to every single employee.
Lean Six Sigma is a structured problem solving methodology to run improvement projects. It is a proven approach to turn problems into viable solutions that work. As a result, implemented solutions generate a measurable impact. Furthermore, solutions are designed to last over time.
Why to participate
- Understand what Lean Six Sigma is about
- Appropriately support Lean Six Sigma projects as a team member or a project champion
- Determine if learning more about Lean Six Sigma is an interest to you, or a good fit for your organization
- Create awareness about Lean Six Sigma in your organization
- Gain an overview of Lean Six Sigma
- Recognize the need to continually improve processes in any organizations
- Learn Lean Six Sigma roles and some of the key terms
- Experience a practical problem solving approach through a case study
“There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you’ve been in the business.”
— Oscar De La Hoya
- 1 day
- Team Members of Green Belt projects
- Managers and Team Leaders overseeing improvement projects
- Any professional interested in process improvements and problem solving
- No prior specific knowledge or experience required. Your interest in Lean Six Sigma is fully sufficient.
The course can be given in any of the following languages:
Learn from an experienced certified Master Black Belt with 15 or more years of real-life Lean Six Sigma experience at global organisations from various sectors and different regions.
agenda in nutshell:
- Lean Six Sigma definition, origins, purpose and key principles
- Typical Lean Six Sigma projects
- Roles in Lean Six Sigma
- Experience DMAIC, the structured problem solving approach
- Questions & Answers
Do you prefer an in-house learning focused on your work environment? In that case, we come to your site, and tune the course to your business needs and schedule.
In order to find out more about an in-house course at your desired location, please get in touch with us!
Every training participant of a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course receives a Certificate of Attendance.
Interested in a Lean Six Sigma certificate as a recognition of your expertise? Than; explore our Lean Six Sigma certifications.