Why is actionable strategy workshop beneficial also for your organisation? While defining a winning strategy is hard; yet turning it successfully into a reality is even tougher. We believe that every organisation needs a well-though strategy which is restlessly executed by virtually everyone in the organization every single day.
Do you want to have your leadership team and virtually everyone in your organisation to stand behind your strategy, and to contribute to its fulfilment every single day?
Then; our Strategy Workshop is here for you!
Why to participate
- Deliver results which matter
- Define an inspiring vision followed by a winning strategy created jointly as the leadership team
- Align your entire organization towards a common strategic ambition
- Detail concrete strategic initiatives
- Turn the strategy into a reality soon
- Concentrate on your strategic journey while using an external facilitator
- Have fun
“Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.”
— Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Example of key workshop topics.
Strategy workshop objectives:
- Build upon your strategic work done already, incl. available research, studies and analyses
- Create an inspiring vision for your organization
- Set clear measurable strategic objectives
- Define a winning strategy
- Align your organisational strategy within your corporation
- Define concrete strategic actions
- Architect the change you want to see
- Specify the desired and undesired behaviours to succeed
- Enable your teams to turn the strategy into a reality
“Vision without action is a daydream. Action with without vision is a nightmare.”
— A Japanese proverb
How to prepare for an effective Strategy Workshop:
- Last organizational strategy
- Corporate vision, strategy and values
- Strategy of an organisation you belong to or interact with
- Executive interviews
- Customer studies, mystery shopping and other voice of customer activities
- Structured feedback from sales, marketing, customer service or other customer-facing functions
- Market research and analyses
- Competitor analyses
- Employee surveys
- Feedback from your key business partners
- Performance analyses
- Maturity assessments
- Head of the organisation in scope (CxO, VP, Director, Head of Division, Business Unit, Department Head, etc.)
- Entire leadership team of the particular organization in scope
- Anyone who can share important insights to your organizational strategy
As every organization is unique,
we work with our clients
to tailor workshops to their specific needs.
Iveta Grüttner is an experienced facilitator and certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean Sensei (Coach).
She has been leading various business excellence transformations, programs and projects across different industries, functions and organisations in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, in the USA and in New Zealand over the last 20 years. Driving behaviour changes for leading global corporations across hierarchies, and functional and organisational boundaries, she is extremely proud of what the teams, she had the opportunity to work with, achieved.
Since early 2018 Iveta leads the Business Excellence Academy.
- At your site, or another suitable avenue
- We recommend a location where your leadership team will not be much disturbed
Generally; 1 to 3 days
The actual duration depends on the scope and available time of its participants. Especially, the extend of studies being reviewed in the workshop influences the time needed.
We offer the strategy workshop in the following languages: