Lean Six Sigma Education
Lean Six Sigma For Executives
Meanwhile, many organisations regardless of their size, type or sector have been practicing Lean Six Sigma since decades. For some enterprises it became a competitive advantage, for other a necessity to stay in business. After all, organisations nowadays cannot afford to stay still. Ideally, improvements are on daily agenda of everyone: from executive board and senior leaders, through the management ranks to every single employee.
Lean Six Sigma is a structured problem solving methodology to run improvement projects. It is a proven approach to turn problems into viable solutions that work. As a result, implemented solutions generate a measurable impact. Furthermore, solutions are designed to last over time.
Why to participate
- Generate strong financial gains through your improvement projects and programs
- Increase execution capabilities and improvement sustainability in your organization
- Evaluate how Lean Six Sigma can bring value to your organization
- Create awareness and buy-in for Lean Six Sigma among your executive and senior management leadership team
- Provide an overview of Lean Six Sigma, and the benefits it offers
- Discover how a successful Lean Six Sigma program can be architected, and what are the common success factors and pitfalls
- Understand commonalities and differences of Lean and Six Sigma
- Learn basic Lean Six Sigma terms
- Experience a practical problem solving approach through a case study
- Network with other executives
“What gets measured, gets managed.”
— Peter Drucker
- 1 day, incl. lunch (public sessions)
- Company owners
- Vice Presidents, Directors, Department Heads, Site Leaders, Heads of Divisions and Business Unites
- Leadership teams of Shared Services, IT Service Centers, Call Centers and other organizations
- Executive Management of non-profit organisations
- HR Leaders
- Executives and Steering Committee Members overseeing improvement initiatives, tactical and strategic projects or transformational programs
The course can be given in one of the following languages:
Learn from a certified Master Black Belt with 20 years real-life Lean Six Sigma experience, who has been practicing, training and coaching Lean Six Sigma across functions and industries in the USA, Germany and other EU locations.
The course facilitator is Iveta Grüttner.
Iveta has been leading business transformations and programs almost 20 years now. She consulted global corporations across industries, functional organisations and continents. As a coach, she mentored more than 200 transactional and strategic projects. Furthermore, Iveta trained over 600 professionals in Lean Six Sigma. She is a certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Lean Sensei (Coach).
Since 2018 Iveta leads the Business Excellence Academy.
A dedicated SESSION FOR YOUR LEADERS:
Do you prefer an in-house learning focused on your specific needs? In that case, we will be happy to come to your site to share with you our experience with Lean Six Sigma deployments.
Get in touch with us to organise a dedicated session for your leadership team.
individual one-to-one meetings:
Do you consider to use Lean Six Sigma in your organisation? Would you like to discuss it with somebody who has done it already in various environments? Then, schedule an individual one-on-one session with our experienced Lean Six Sigma expert.