Public Events Location
Why not to learn about Lean Six Sigma, Change Management or Strategy with Business Excellence Academy in the lovely Vienna? Book our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training or other instructor-led courses in Vienna, and plan your sightseeing in the spare time.
Vienna is the capital of Austria, and the second largest German-speaking city in the world. Being the capital of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Vienna has a rich history with many historical buildings and museums. Furthermore, this elegant city has an amazing charm and is very well known as a music city. In 2001, the city centre was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Vienna in nutshell
- 1,9 millions habitants
- 415 km²
- 151 to 542 meter above see level
- The Hofburg
- Schönbrunn Palace with Gardens
- St. Stephen´s Cathedral
- The Spanish Riding School
- The Belvedere Palace
- Prater Park with the Giant Ferris Wheel
- The Vienna State Opera House
- Maria-Theresia-Square with the Museum of Fine Arts
- Vienna City Hall
- The National Theater
- the Austrian Parliament Building
- St. Charles Church
- The Albertina
- Natur History Museum
- The apartment house Hundertwasser
- The Imperial Crypt and the Capuchin Church
- Collegial and Parish Church of St. Peter
- The oldest café and bakery Demel
- The Kärtner street with the Donner Fountain
Take a sightseeing bus or a walking tour to enjoy the city prior or after your course.
Lean Six Sigma in Vienna:
We offer practical hands-on training in the area of Lean Six Sigma, change management, strategy and execution, and other fields of business excellence. At this time, we are considering a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course to be held in Vienna. Interested? Then, please do let us know!
Lean Six Sigma Training offerings:
As an illustration, our instructor-led courses include the following classes:
To explore individual classes, please click on the course name or on the associated picture.
Business excellence academy:
We bring to the table practical hands-on methods and approaches. Together with our clients, we grow, innovate and improve their businesses and competencies. As a result, our clients deliver greater value to customers, company owners, employees and other key stakeholders.